Tuesday 13 May 2014

Will The Morningstar Rise and Reply

Hi Robert,

I listened to your Far Out Radio broadcast and looked at the images you provided.
Almost everything you said is wrong. What's going on man ? - Are you trying to cash in on the Hoagland approach - mistaking pareidolia for spaceship hangars and the like.

You do realise that James Concannon has taken to pieces your presentation in a most convincing fashion.


Is this something you would be willing to address. Even via responding to James' bloggery on the above link. I'm sure the readers would be interested in a debate. Or are you just like the rest of the hucksters, Hoagland, Bara, Wilcock et al ? - Talk shite, grab the cash and run like a little bitch ?

I mean Mike Bara once said that he was completely confident that he could prove there was no such thing as the laws of physics. Can you imagine a former cad-cam jockey with no understanding of basic physics or mathematics saying such a thing.

It was hilarious. I still laugh every time I think of that dunce saying that. On radio too. So Mike cannot default to his usual defence "I never said that." When cornered and caught out making stuff up.

Come on, MAN THE FUCK UP and back up your assertions. Go debate Jimmy Concannon.

Kindest Regards
DJE

2 comments:

  1. I'm not holding my breath...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nor I mate.
    He would have nothing to say.
    An apology for fleecing the gullible would be nice.

    ReplyDelete