Monday 19 May 2014

In your face Hoagland - In your face Bara

Derek Eunson

to RCH, Mike, Richard, Stephen

And I don't mean yet another comet that Hoagland is going to attach bullshit numbers to and then claim it's artificial. But I'm sure you will like it Dick.

I also don't mean another bullshit book by Mike (I failed 101 physics) Bara, where he makes wild claims such as, "I am confident I can prove there are no such things as the laws of physics." Then goes on to try and use them, makes an arsehole of himself, then says, "I never said that."

I also don't mean another bullshit woo-woo conference where people are expected to tow the party line, not rock the boat, and try and flog crap that is demonstrably false. Basiago, Wilcock, Morton, Cassidy, Maxwell. All the usual suspects.

Personally If I was in a position where I was trying to get the truth out. I would NOT be sharing a stage with these creepy fucking liars. Sometimes I wonder if money is now the motive rather than the message.

I am slowly losing confidence in people who should know better.


MAY 31st 2014 - Something wonderful is coming.


In your FACE Hoagland.
In your FACE Bara.

More is coming.

Kindest Regards
DJE

4 comments:

  1. "Sometimes I wonder if money is now the motive rather than the message."

    I wonder that ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know about Hoagland's thoroughly dishonest plea for money to enable him and Robin to go on a jaunt to Egypt (and Irene Gardner's brilliant take-down), but there's another scam. When he went to Chichen-Itza for the "end of the Mayan calendar" bollocks with his faulty wristwatch, he had 20 suckers with him who paid $50 apiece for the privilege of watching the Great Scientist at work. Did he refund the dosh when he was booted off the property by site security? I highly doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those who don't know about Irene Gardner's splendid coup, here's the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the name of the wee man. He fleeced people 50 bucks. Didn't get to do the experiment in situ. Claimed he did it nevertheless whilst under "arrest."

    He also claimed that the authorities were "alerted to his coming, by seekrit government people." He claimed it was "all sorts of James Bond stuff going down."

    Just so much shite spoken on radio to try and make it sound like the security people targeted him because of his profound scientific breakthrough that is always just around the corner.

    DJE

    ReplyDelete